Admissions - East West Academy
East West Academy Nursery, Primary and High School, 5th Block, Rajajinagar, Bangalore – 560010 was founded and inaugurated by our beloved founder Chairman Late. Sri. C M Nagaraj, Former Mayor, BBMP on Sunday, the 9th of March 2008. And now it has been functioning under the guidance of dynamic personality Smt. Chitrakala Nagaraj, the Chairperson and young learned personalities Mr. C N Shashikiran, Secretary and Mrs. Mamatha Shashikiran, Joint Secretary.
- Admission to all Classes are subject to vacancy and are done on first-cum-first-served basis. Admissions are open to all children irrespective of Caste, Religion, Race, Community.
- The admissions are strictly based on age criteria and in accordance with the rules and regulations of the CBSE boards.
- Children seeking admission must be -
- Pre-Nursery / Montessori
- Minimum 3 years of age
- Minimum 4 years of age
- Minimum 5 Years of age and completion of L.K.G
- I Standard
- Minimum 5 Years 10 Months of age and completion of Nursery Education.
- II Standard Onwards
- Production of previous school certificates and to write an Aptitude Test.
- Step 1
- Pre-Application forms are issued and are needed to be submitted by given date along with a copy of birth certificate.
- Step 2
- Selection is strictly followed on the basis of candidate’s age, siblings if any studying in the school, minority status, and proximity to the school.
- Step 3
- Admission is confirmed only on payment of fees.
- In all cases, the discretion of the Principal/Management is final and binding.
For Admissions Contact
- Admission Heads
- Mrs. Malamani.G
- Mrs. Pallavi Prabhu
- Nursery / Montessori
- Kindergarten-I (KG-1 / LKG)
- Kindergarten-II (KG-2 / UKG)
- Age Group 3-5 yrs
- Age Group 6-9 yrs
- Age Group 10-13 yrs
- Age Group 13-16 yrs